Benefits to the Hospital - ROI Snapshot
What are the Benefits of Implementing Joeyband®?
- Position your facility as a leader in care
- Increase patient satisfaction and safety scores
- Raise breastfeeding rates with increased skin-to-skin
- Reduce postpartum depression rates with increased skin-to-skin bonding
- Private labelling & customization available
TANGIBLE COST SAVINGS
- Prevent Infant falls & the cost of care/legal fees, settlements associated with them
- Falls occur at a rate of 1 in 667 (source: click here)
- One half of falls will result in a skull fracture or greater injury
- Falling out of proper position increases risk of infant suffocation
- Cost per fall may range from $15K (no injury) through >$40M (settlement)
- Falls are a sentinel event & should be prevented
- Facilitates extended Kangaroo Care in the NICU, which helps shorten length of stay and saves money
- Skin-to-skin helps support successful breastfeeding, reducing costs associated with donor milk and/or formula (Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative)
Contact us at email@example.com for a detailed & customized ROI worksheet and supporting research.
Joeyband® is not for co-sleeping, and is not a carrier.